Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
What We Are Building
We believe that large industry verticals, largely ignored by modern computing, are changing at an unprecedented pace. We are a YC-backed startup building AI-&-IoT-powered quality intelligence for oil & gas blending, logistics & trading. We are the only AI & IoT powered solution that empowers O&G operators to know true product quality and optimize its value, yielding gains up to $5 – 9 per barrel.
Who we are looking for
Backed by top Silicon Valley, Houston and Canadian investors, we are rapidly growing. We are looking for a Software Engineer with expertise in back end architecture, algorithm design and hardware interfacing. Someone who is excited about the positive impact technology can have on business. Someone who wants to challenge themselves with truly difficult problems.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 1 – 2 years experience in software development
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment ideally at a start-up or rapidly growing company
- Masters degree in computer science or related discipline
- Experience with functional programming (Erlang, Elixir, Scala, Haskell, F#)
- Experience developing for Android, Windows Desktop (WPF, UWP)
- Experience in testing automation and tooling: CircleCI, Jenkins, etc
- Experience working with infrastructure automation tools: Terraform, Packer, AWS, Azure
- Proficiency in Python scientific computing environments (numpy, scipy, matplotlib)
- Knowledge or background in oil and gas
Who We Are
We are a group of intellectually curious people who are passionate about bringing innovation to large industries like oil & gas. If you would like to join a fast-paced, rapidly changing and exciting start-up and think this description sounds like you, please send your resume to Josh LaMontagne (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sami Zakaria (email@example.com).