18 Nov 360 | Workflow Task Sheets, Field Instrument Serial Numbers
Two new features are now live! Read on for more details on Workflow Task Sheets and Field Instrument Serial Numbers.
Workflow Task Sheets
The purpose of task sheets is to provide a print copy of the tasks that are due within a specified date range.
Task sheets can be created from the Workflows page by clicking on the ‘PRINT’ button as shown below.
- The ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ in the pop-up menu correspond to the ‘Due By Date’ of the tasks.
- The sheet also includes the ‘Sample Date’ and ‘Sampled By’ fields that are intended for operators to fill out.
Field Instrument Serial Numbers
The serial number feature is intended to assign the appropriate serial number to the field instrument in-service. This use-case is relevant when there is a spare lab device in storage that is rotated into service whenever a calibration of the current device is required.
To assign a serial number, navigate to the Field Instruments page and locate the instrument of interest. Click on the ‘Edit’ button next to ‘Serial Number’. A drop-down menu of available serial numbers is presented for the user to choose from.
Additional Resources and Feedback
The above information along with other useful explanations of the Validere 360 features can be found on our knowledge base.
Your feedback is important to us! If you have any questions or comments on this update, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected].
- 360 | Record of Volume (RoV), Record of Balance (RoB) - July 31, 2020
- 360 | Record of Quality (RoQ) Tool - June 23, 2020
- 360 | Workflow Task Sheets, Field Instrument Serial Numbers - November 18, 2019